DFI Mission, Vision, Principles and Values
- Maintaining a highly skilled, professional, and diverse workforce.
- Supporting a collaborative work environment.
- Communicating in a respectful, timely, and meaningful manner.
- Promoting the variety of financial services available through the State chartering system.
- Regulating and supervising our licensees in an appropriate manner with integrity and professionalism.
- Delivering effective and timely services.
To protect and serve California’s citizens through the effective regulation and supervision of financial institutions licensed by the Department.
The Department will be a leader in the regulation and supervision of the financial services system. We will meet the challenges of our changing environment and foster public confidence and trust in the financial services system by maintaining an enhanced professional staff.
We are committed to: