Careers at DFI
Thank you for your interest in employment opportunities with the California Department of Financial Institutions (DFI). DFI offers a broad range of professional career paths.
- Exams and Vacancies View exam and job listings.
- How to Apply Three-step process and what to expect.
- State Retirees - Boomerang/State Personnel Board Find out how State retirees can register to work on a temporary basis as a retired annuitant.
- Who We Are An overview of our history, our mission, and about working at the Department of Financial Institutions (DFI).
- What We Do DFI oversees the secure operation of approximately 700 state-licensed financial institutions, including state banks, state credit unions and money transmitters.
- What We Offer DFI offers its employees a highly competitive and generous benefits programs.
- Where We're Recruiting DFI participates in on-campus and professional and diversity events/career fairs throughout the year.
- Where We Work Learn more about our locations throughout California.